Friday, October 14, 2011

Date Night











Dress- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 5.99

Yellow Shirt- Wet Seal 5.00

Necklace- Columbus Flea Market 3.00

Moccasins- Goodwill Ewing NJ 5.99

Bracelet- Columbus Flea Market 5.00

Ring- Claire's 2.99

Belt- Thrift Store Ft Myers FL 1.00


Sunday was splendid!!! No church, so Graham my brother and my brother's friend and I went to Columbus flea market together after being able to sleep in a little bit. The flea market was PACKED and all the freaks seemed to be out and about but it was a beautiful day and I got some neat stuff. After the flea market we went to a thrift store, got tacos, then finally came home. Graham and I took a nap then went on a date in Lambertville/New Hope. We ate delicious food and had a beer, and walked around, then had a really nice rest of the night at my house.


No comments:

Post a Comment