Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Add These to the Collection













Shirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 3.99

Dress- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 4.99

Leggings- Target 8.00

Shoes- Goodwill Ewing NJ 3.99

Necklace- My mom bought it for me at The Best of Everything

Ring- Claire's 1.99


Sunday was a fantastic day. We went to the flea market early, and then Graham and I went with my dad and uncle to pick up a 1941 Oldsmobile that my dad purchased. After we finally got the car loaded onto the trailer, the guy we got it from told us to check out the rest of the garage and let us know if we see anything that we wanted. Graham and my dad went real American Picker's style, and we ended up leaving with a few treasures including two old bicycles. We finally got home from our adventure, and then Graham and I ate delicious Indian food. Then we cleaned up our bikes, took them for a quick spin, and then we watched some wrestling before ending the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment