Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Is is Over Yet?

















Shirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 3.99

Jeans- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 2.99

Boots- Berlin Flea Market 5.00 (Ralph Lauren)

Necklace- Columbus Flea Market 1.00

Rings- Borrowed from my mom


Sunday was one of the longest days of my life. We attempted to sleep in, but the AC hotel experience was pretty awful and it was impossible. Graham and I took the long way home and stopped at many thrift stores, a Garden store, a diner, Starbucks, and finally made it back to my house many many many hours later only to discover that we had to take apart my fish tank filters to get my fish tank working properly. Then we finally went out for dinner and by the time we got home it was time for bed. Weekends disappear too quickly every time!


No comments:

Post a Comment