Saturday, June 23, 2012

Just Before the Rain








Shirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 2.99
Skirt- Goodwill Bordentown NJ 3.00 (Urban Outfitters)
Flats- Gojane.com 13.00
Necklace- Columbus Flea Market 2.00

Friday was an earlier than usual work schedule. It was another real hot day; thank goodness it finally rained and we had thunderstorms all evening- it brought relief from the heat! My Friday evening consisted of laundry, vegetarian sausage peppers and onions sandwiches and Saved by the Bell. I feel a fashion inspiration coming on!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers, but what is this "rain" of which you speak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It was another real hot day; thank goodness it finally rained and we had thunderstorms all evening- it brought relief from the heat!"

    As soon as I went inside after taking my blog picture, it started pouring rain and we had thunder and lightning for hours and hours. I missed getting soaked by the rain by mere minutes!

    ReplyDelete