Saturday, January 29, 2011

All the Freaks come out on Saturdays

Photobucket

What a productive Saturday! I woke up and cleaned my fish and turtle tanks, did many many loads of laundry, and went shopping.

Photobucket

Joann's in Oxford Valley had a huge sale going on, I got so many fabulous beads for cheap. Then I headed to Michael's and got lots of different chain. I'm excited to make things!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Every store was very crowded, and there were long lines in every store.

Photobucket

OH! I forgot to mention, yesterday I had a phone interview, and I ended up getting the job I had applied for! It's part time (I'm currently working full time and I hate it, no time to myself or to do anything aside from eat sleep work) so I can spend my mornings making jewelry, and blogging. I CAN'T WAIT! I start on Wednesday! I'll be working afternoons Monday through Friday, and part of my shift will overlap with a very close friend.

Photobucket

Finally, something to look forward to in this long cold depressing winter!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment