Monday, January 24, 2011

Moody Monday

Photobucket

What a FREEZING morning! I woke up extra early to be ready and prepared for my interview, I don't think the temperature gauge on my car went above 13 degrees all morning! The river looked really crazy when I was driving along Rt. 29 this morning. The river was frozen solid and there were mountains of jagged ice rocks. Really wish I could've taken a picture.

Photobucket

My interview went well in my opinion, of course there's no way to know for sure until you hear officially. I hope I get the job!!!!!

Photobucket

I stopped at Michael's arts and crafts after my interview to pick up some cool chain so I can get started on making lots and lots of necklaces. I was there so early that hardly any one was shopping. It was like having the whole store to myself.

Photobucket

I plan on spending the rest of today relaxing, enjoying friends and family, and mentally preparing myself for a day back to work tomorrow.

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment