Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Holiday Road to Wally World
















Dress- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 5.99

Belt- Goodwill in Bordentown NJ 2.99

Necklace- Columbus Flea Market $.50

Ring- Claire's 2.99

Flats- Urban Outfitters 13.00


Monday was a holiday! Hooray no work! ALSO it was my friend's real birthday. We celebrated by going to Seaside Heights with my family to walk the boardwalk and people watch and eat too much pizza and have a really really great time. We ended the night with more birthday cake and another fire. It was one of the best and most fun days that I've had in a while. Hooray for Holidays and Birthdays!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girly! This dress is one of my favorites!!!! I have it in an aqua color too. I'm always on the look out for more gems like this at the thrift store!

    ReplyDelete