Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year













Dress- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 3.99 (Target)
Moccasins- Amazon.com 38.00 (Minnetonka)
Ring- Columbus Flea Market 1.00
Necklace- Columbus Flea Market 3.00
Bracelet- Golden Nugget Flea Market 10.00
Sunglasses- Urban Outfitters 6.00


I think Sunday was one of the best days of my life. I love waking up and drinking coffee before church. Church was strange because they did an extra long ceremony with a different foreign priest and they had a huge gold orb for the Eucharist called a Monstrance. After church we went to Columbus Flea Market and I got a couple more chairs for sitting in the backyard and a couple neat necklaces. I love getting bagels at Bagel Bums at Columbus- Jalapeno cream cheese on bagels is my new favorite Sunday breakfast. I rested for a while in the afternoon followed by a most wonderful bike ride along the canal path near my house. It was a struggle as I haven't ridden in years and haven't been to the gym too recently, but it was GREAT. I can't wait to do it again. I came home thoroughly worn out, but had a fire in my backyard in the chiminea before I finally went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment