Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Loving Life










Shirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 2.99
Skirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA $.99
Belt- Hand me down from my Grandma
Necklace- Flea Market in Cape Cod MA 1.00
Bracelet- My mom got it for me when I was younger
Ring- Claire's 3.99
Flats- Urban Outfitters 20.00

Sunday was HOT. The weather has finally heated up. The morning consisted of the usual church/Columbus followed by a family cook out, a pre-birthday celebration, and errand running. After a brief nap, I went out to dinner with a friend's family and it was really great. Grandma's will really surprise you sometimes. Of course the night finished with a fire even though it was really too hot for a fire. Being outside is wonderful, but it's too bad the mosquitos are out and about too.

No comments:

Post a Comment