Sunday, July 17, 2011

Go Big or Go Home









Shorts- Salvation Army Langhorne PA .99

Tank Top- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 3.99

Moccasins- Amazon.com 38.00 (Minnetonka)

Necklace- Gift from a girl I had college classes with

Bracelet- Used to be my grandmother's

Ring- Grocery Store .25 machine


What a wonderful weekend!!!!!! I woke up for church, then got my favorite bagel at the Flea Market. It was hot, but I got a lot of sun, and there was a slight breeze and it wasn't unbearable. After the flea market (no sauce, I had to resort to other means of obtaining it) I went to the river with my friend and we swam and found all kinds of neat objects. The current was strong, and I got a real work out today. After the river we had a delicious meal of perogies, finished some chores, and said goodbye until next time. Weekends are always so wonderful it's really difficult to go back to normal on Mondays.


No comments:

Post a Comment