Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lazy Bones










Tank Top- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 2.99 (Gap)

Shorts- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 4.95 (Tommy Hilfiger)

Necklace- Columbus Flea Market $.25

Bracelet- Forever 21 6.80

Ring- 5 Below 2.00

Moccasins- Amazon.com 38.00 (Minnetonka)


Sunday was nice and lazy. At Columbus I got only a couple things, but I did get a delicious bagel- I crave Bagel Bum's bagels all week long. I was looking for the guy who sells the best sauce in town, but I haven't seen them there in a while. Bad news for me, because I'm running low on sauce! I hope he shows up next week!

After Columbus I lounged around, did some laundry, took care of cats, got some new plants, then spent the night in New Brunswick eating Mexican and enjoying porch weather and plants.


No comments:

Post a Comment