Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Special














Shorts- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 4.99

Flip Flops- Dollar Store 1.00

Shirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 2.99


Dress- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 6.99

Flats- Urban Outfitters 20.00

Necklace- from my mom

Bracelet- gift

Ring- Columbus Flea Market 4.00


Saturday was a LONG day. I woke up early at my friend's house, then we picked up another friend, went to CVS, the liquor store, New Brunswick, the bank, and finally to a beach I'd never been to before in Sandy Hook. We got spanish food just before the beach. It was a wonderful day at the beach, and a great experience. After the beach I went to a show in Pennington for a short period of time before going on a long drive, and coming home really late only to find out that I had to help my mom bake a cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment