Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Depends on the Swing of the Baseball Bat







Shirt- Hand me down from a friend

Shorts- Red White and Blue Thrift Store Hamilton NJ 10.00

Flats- Urban Outfitters 15.00

Bracelet- Berlin Flea Market 3 for 10.00

Ring- Golden Nugget Flea Market Lambertville NJ 1.00


Saturday was another fun day. I pre-coffeed with Graham before he went to work, then I met up with my girlfriend for coffee at Starbucks. We had lots of girl talk, and then I went home and relaxed in between chores all afternoon. In the evening Graham and I went to Franklin Mills Mall and did tons of walking and we shopped until we dropped. We both made out like bandits and bought some cool new stuff, and then we stopped at the Great American Pub/Diner for veggie burgers and a beer before heading home and hanging out at my house for a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment