Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mix Mash Clash










Skirt- Goodwill Stratford NJ 3.99

Shirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 1.99

Cardigan- Hand me down from a friend

Necklace- Joyce Leslie 1.99

Bracelet- Berlin Flea Market 3 for 10.00

Flats- Walmart 3.00

Onyx Ring- gift from my dad

Plastic Ring- Columbus Flea Market 1.00


Sunday was long AND fun. After church and Columbus flea market my dad, Graham and I went back to the thrift store on South Broad street. They had a special on rugs that was even better than last week so of course we had to buy 3 more bringing our rug purchase total to 8! We looked like flea marketers driving home in a station wagon full to the brim with rugs and other purchases from the day. Graham and I went out for coffee and bagels, during the afternoon and stopped at a pet store. I got an algae eater- I hope it survives and prospers in my fish tank! That evening Graham and I went out with my dad to pick up firewood that he located through craigslist, and then we spent the rest of the night hanging out and having fun at home. I had a WONDERFUL weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment