Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Go With the Flow











Dress- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 4.99

Belt- St Vincent de Paul Thrift Store Berlin NJ 3.00

Flats- Walmart 3.00

Necklace- I made it

Bracelet- Gift

Flower Ring- Columbus FLea Market 2.00

Brown ring- gift


Saturday started out rocky. I had to go to work for a few hours and there was too much to get done. After work I went to my uncle's birthday party in Pennsylvania with Graham and my brother. We ate delicious home made pickles and my aunt gave me some really cool plant clippings to take home. That night Graham and I had Indian food and got some fish at Petsmart and then we had a fire in my backyard. Graham's friend came over for a while and my brother joined us and it was nice but we got to bed way too late.


No comments:

Post a Comment