Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Don't Be Ridiculous









Shirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 3.99

Pants- Urban Outfitters 23.00

Shoes- Goodwill Ewing NJ 3.99

Necklace- Columbus Flea Market 1.00

Sweater- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 4.99 (Express)

Plastic Ring- Bought it on the street in NYC 1.00

Metal Ring- mom bought it for me at the Best of Everything


Saturday! Graham had work and so did I, so we got up early and had coffee together before parting ways and heading to work. After work I came home and bonded with my brother and did a bunch of organizing in my room. When Graham came home from work we did a bunch of shopping at several malls, and then we got burritos at Chipotle- they were delicious! We watched Perfect Strangers and had a couple beers at home, and hung out with my brother and his friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment