Friday, September 2, 2011

Hurricane Sunday

















Dress- Goodwill Ewing NJ 6.99
Necklace- Red White and Blue Thrift Store Hamilton NJ 3.99
Flats- Urban Outfitters 20.00
Cardigan- Goodwill in Ft Myers FL 3.99
Pinky Ring- Got it when I was in highschool
Stone Ring- Columbus Flea Market 5.00
Bracelet- Donna's Hair Salon Ewing NJ 7.00

Sunday was a wonderful day. I got to sleep in, and woke up to sunny skies rather than a hurricane. It was windy all day. I took several walks around the block and checked out the creek and canal by my house. I made perogies with vegan sausage, peppers and onions for lunch and we made jalapeno cream cheese to use the next day for breakfast. Graham went to work in the evening and I spent a relaxing evening watching too much reality television. We decided to go out for a bit after he got off work, and we decided to try out some new places that were close that I had never been to before. We went to the Ivy Tavern and then to the Sticky Wicket. Both were fun and exciting new discoveries.

No comments:

Post a Comment