Sunday, August 28, 2011

Over Prepared














Shirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA .99
Shorts- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 1.99
Necklace- Khol's 5.00
Bracelet- Gift (Amrita Singh)
Ring- Bought it on the street in NYC 2.00
Moccasins- Amazon.com 38.00

Saturday- the day before the storm. I woke up early and prepared all day for a monster storm. Food shopping, errands, bolting down the hatches, ect. Lots of commotion at my house during the afternoon, followed by an evening driving through the start of the storm only to find that every place was closed even though the conditions weren't so bad. I watched the storm from my house and went to bed disappointed with the weather. I saw some heavy rain and one downed tree, but the hype was much greater than what we actually got.

No comments:

Post a Comment