Wednesday, August 17, 2011

News Flash!









Dress- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 1.99

Belt- Thrift Store Ft Myers FL 1.00

Necklace- Red White and Blue Thrift Store Hamilton NJ 3.99

Bracelet- Gift (Amrita Singh)

Rings- Both from my mom

Moccasins- Amazon.com 38.00


Tuesday! I woke up in a lot of ankle pain, called my mom at work and she told me that I had to go to the emergency room. So I alerted the presses (work ect) and then my brother took me to the hospital around the corner from my house. After a couple hours, I left the ER not knowing much except that 'it's not fractured.' They gave me a brace and a prescription for an anti-inflammatory and said 'follow up with your doctor.' Soooooooooo that's that.

I went into work pretty late and had an alright day. I couldn't wait to come home and lay in bed and watch TV and catch up on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment