Thursday, August 4, 2011

Yabba Dabba Doo!


















Shirt- Goodwill Bordentown NJ 3.99

Shorts- Hand me down from my cousin (Old Navy)

Necklace- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 6.99

Bracelet- Forever 21 6.80

Glass Ring- Birthday Gift from my mom

Ring- Red White and Blue Thrift Store Hamilton NJ 3.95

Moccasins- Amazon.com 38.00 (Minnetonka)


Friday was my brother's birthday. We are 6 years and a day apart. It's always nice because as soon as my birthday ends his begins, but in some ways it's still kind of my birthday on his day, and vice versa. It's just a two day celebration of fun friends and birthday cake. We got bagels before we went to the Camden Aquarium for the day. It was a lot of fun. After looking at a lot of fish, we went shopping at Cherry Hill Mall. Then we came home and went out to dinner again as a family followed by more friends fun fires and birthday cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment