Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Moves Like Jagger








Dress- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 2.99

Necklace- Berlin Flea Market Berlin NJ 3.00

Ring- Columbus Flea Market 2.00

Bracelet- Forever 21 6.80

Flats- Joyce Leslie 12.99


Wednesday was my Friday in terms of ending the work week. I stayed later than usual for a Wednesday at work, and then I met up with one lady, followed by another lady followed by two men. We traveled the city. The first location was crowded- there was a biker/trucker social going on and it was an unusual scene. The next place we went to was empty and quiet- where I spent the first few minutes of my birthday. The final place we ended at brought more friends into the crowd, and we had lots of fun and I officially turned 24 while we were there. I grabbed a bite to eat after the bar with my BFF and finally went home to get some rest before my real day of birth began.

No comments:

Post a Comment