Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Have to Find the Children










Shirt- Alloy.com 5.00

Jeans- Alloy.com 20.00

Necklace- Columbus Flea Market 1.00

Plastic Ring- Gift

Purple Ring- Christmas gift from my dad a few years ago

Flats- Urban Outfitters 40.00

Bracelet- Columbus Flea Market 4.00


Monday was marvelous. After a nice morning of coffee and food at home, I had to say goodbye to Graham before work. We wore matching brown pants (matching outfits with those you know is always kind of fun) and then I had an average day at work. After work I met up with a girlfriend for a few beers but mostly gossip, and many hours later we were still gossiping and when we finally decided to call it a night, I managed to miss the last step of a flight of stairs and twisted my ankle in the night in the dark and it was painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment