Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bada Bing Bada Boom












Dress- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 4.99

Necklace- Columbus Flea Market 1.00

Bracelet- Got it when I was younger

Belt- Thrift Store in Fort Myers FL 1.00

Ring- Columbus Flea Market 2.00

Heels- Goodwill Ewing NJ 3.99

Moccasin Slippers- Target 23.00


Thursday was my birthday! I had a nice morning with my brother, then went to lunch with my mom and brother and BFF. After lunch we did some shopping. High heels really started to hurt my feet, and I ended up with blisters- I bought two pairs of slippers while I was shopping, I had comfort on my mind. My weekend guest arrived in the early evening, and then we all went out for dinner as a family. We came home for cake and more family visiting, and then had a fire and fireworks and friends over to end the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment