Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's Too Expensive!


















Dress- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 5.99 (JCREW)

Necklace- Red White and Blue Thrift Store Hamilton NJ 9.99 (Alexis Bittar)

Ring- Birthday gift from my mom

Moccasins- Amazon.com 38.00

Sunday was a very wet and rainy day. After church, the day took a totally different direction than normal due to weather. We stopped at Quick Chek for breakfast/buy lottery tickets/cash in lottery tickets with my dad, then Graham and I went out on our own for a few hours. We got bagels at New York bagel since we couldn't get them at the flea market, then stopped at Goodwill and Home Depot. Then we enjoyed the dark rainy day at my house for a bit, before potting plants, and taking my nuisance of a fish to the pet store so that I can get my fish tank looking fun and healthy again. We met up with some of his family for pizza and salads, then enjoyed the nice night and took lots of pictures on my street since the rain finally stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment