Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm Thirsty for more Thursday.






Shirt- Salvation Army in Langhorne PA 1.99 (Faded Glory)
Navy blue skirt- Salvation Army in Langhorne PA 1.99
Flats- Gojane.com 7.00
Necklace- Columbus Fleamarket 5.00
Ring on the left- Columbus Fleamarket 1.00
Green ring- Columbus Fleamarket 5.00

I felt really great in my outfit today. I loved the navy/green combination, and the warmer weather today really lifted my spirits. I couldn't stop humming to myself at work! I love when nearly everything that I'm wearing was cheap and had owners before me. I felt so classic/chic in this skirt today, I felt like a secretary from the 60's or something. The stripes/necklace also gave me a nautical vibe which I love. Picking out outfits is one of my favorite things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment