Friday, February 11, 2011

Turn a Blizzard into a Breeze






Shirt- Salvation Army in Langhorne PA 2.99
Sweater- Belonged to my mom's cousin
Jeans- The Jeans Depot 37.00
Shoes- MJM 49.99 (Nine West)
Necklace- Columbus Fleamarket 3.00
Plastic ring- $.25 machine
Stone ring- Church Fleamarket 3.00


I usually never ever spend so much money on one pair of shoes, but one Sunday while looking for warm boots at MJM Shoes I stumbled upon these babies- they are so comfy/easy to walk in. I can wear them all day long with no problems. They are just awesome, I could not resist them, something strange came over me and I purchased them even though they cost WAY more than I'm usually comfortable spending on a pair of shoes.
Even though it's 'casual friday' I still like to wear a little something to make jeans look dressy during the work week. The shoes are what intensified my outfit today.

I had a smooth slow work day, then a fun evening shopping then some quality time with friends. Quite a nice Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment