Thursday, February 24, 2011

Too Fast Thursday












Shirt- Forever 21 Around 20.00
Skirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA $.95
Moccasins- Urban Outfitters 20.00 (Minnetonka)
Necklace- The Best of Everything, 8.99
Gold Ring- From my mom
Dichroic glass ring- Atlantic City Antique Shoe 25.00
Belt- Goodwill in Ewing NJ, my dad bought it for me (Guy Harvey)

Lots of pictures today. I had new employee orientation at work, and had a few minutes to snap some photos of the entryway in the main building of the company I work for. Really a neat pretty place. After work I picked up my new glasses- they're a little silly, but I love them. I can't stand frames where if you look slightly up or down, everything is blurry. I'm used to having constant clear vision in my contacts so I needed glasses big enough to cover my whole face so everywhere I look I can see clearly. I haven't gotten new glasses since I was 16- my last glasses and prescription were 7 years old! I couldn't even see out of them anymore. This week has flown by, I actually feel like I haven't had enough time to get anything done. I need a day of productivity/cleaning soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment