Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Whistle While you Work


There is a bakery at my work. I daydream of being able to eat many delicious chocolates and sweets and treats but they are secretive and do not sell their wares. I was presented with this chocolate while I was on the phone at work today. I think it is too pretty to eat.






Dress- Salvation Army Langhorne PA (old navy) 6.99
Leggings- Target 8.00
Boots- Amazon.com 18.00
Necklace- Red White and Blue Thrift Store in Hamilton NJ 2.95
Silver Ring on the left- Christmas gift from my boyfriend
Silver and Turquoise ring on the right- Hendricks in Fort Myers FL 29.00


Today I went with my boyfriend to visit our long time friend who is away at college. I had a total blast but stayed out way past my bedtime. What a superb evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment