Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ashes to Ashes














Dress- Salvation Army Hamilton NJ 6.99
Shirt- Forever 21 13.00
Booties- Goodwill Ewing NJ 3.99 (Dirty Laundry)
Necklace- Golden Nugget Flea Market Lambertville NJ 5.00
White plastic ring- Claire's 1.99
Gold and peach stone ring- Columbus Flea Market 5.00

Saturday started with a bang, and ended with one. I woke up to hang out with my brother and his friend, followed by salads and beer with my BFF, a brief visit to my old work place, then the arrival of another dear friend, followed by an evening out on the town with a couple other girls. I went to the garden vegetable market with my mom during the evening, and took some pictures of the vegetables. The way the carrots are tied up made me think of them as prisoners. I felt bad for them.
I spent all afternoon trying to decide what to wear, and when I opened my closet this outfit just came to me. I love wearing bright colors and mixing patterns. I have so many new and exciting things to wear this week, my only problem is going to be deciding what to wear first!

No comments:

Post a Comment