Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tigerbeat Tic Tac Toe










Shirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 1.99
Sweater- Hand me down from a friend!
Skirt- Forever 21 7.99
Flats- Gojane.com 5.00
Plastic Ring- bought it on the street in NYC 1.00
Brown stone ring- Church Flea market in Ewing NJ 3.00
Necklace- Joyce Leslie 1.99

I hate days that you put on one outfit, and then minutes before you have to walk out the door you realize that you have to totally change your outfit and you can't go where you were planning on going wearing what you were planning on wearing. Today was one of those days.
At work I discussed topics such as facebook, sharks, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies,the weather and softball. After work I had another quiet evening just enjoying being me.
The pictures above are a few necklaces I've made recently, figurines in my brother's and in my room, and a chiminea in my backyard that I haven't even had the pleasure of enjoying yet.
I've been looking at my plants a lot, and I'm sort of getting to know them- they are pretty cool. In watching them all I'm learning things about them and noticing when they need tending to. They make my environment feel like a calmer more lively place. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment