Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jellybean Jumping Jack Flash













Dress- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 5.99
Striped shirt- Red White and Blue Thrift Store Hamilton NJ 3.95 (Ralph Lauren Sport)
Sweater- Goodwill Ewing NJ 3.99
Necklace- Thrift store in NYC 7.00
Plastic ring- Claire's 1.99
White and silver ring- gift
Lightbulb ring- Golden Nugget Flea Lambertville NJ market 5.00
Flats- Red White and Blue Thrift Stores 3.95 (Forever 21)

This is what I wore to work, ceramics class, Olive Garden and Walmart. Work was fine- there was a tornado warning in Jacksonville Florida, and I kept busy the whole time I was there. In ceramics I didn't make anything, I just glazed all the stuff that I'd made before. At Olive Garden I experienced the worst waiter of my life, and then at Walmart I got a few cheap items. Success on a Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment