Thursday, March 3, 2011

Think Spring!





Shirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 2.99 (Gap)
Sweater- Forever 21 22.00
Skirt- Goodwill in Stratford NJ 3.99 (Express)
Necklace- Golden Nugget Fleamarket Lambertville NJ 3.00
Plastic Ring- Five Below 2.00
Silver and stone ring- Golden Nugget Fleamarket Lambertville NJ 2.00
Boots- Amazon.com 18.00

Phones rang off the hook at work today. My boss brought back all of us girls who answer phones nail files that say Portland from his trip to Oregon. How sweet! After work it was a typical Blusnavage evening- I went to the thrift store, pet store and dollar store with my dad and uncle. I only made purchases at the dollar store. I bought a flower pot so that I can pot the plants that my great friend gave me last night. I'm ready for spring, and life and growth! Here's to hoping my thumb is greener now than it was before!

No comments:

Post a Comment