Monday, May 16, 2011

Call On Me









Shirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA

Skirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA $.99

Flats- Urban Outfitters 20.00

Belt- my dad bought it for me at Goodwill

Necklace- my dad bought it for me at Salvation Army

Silver ring- my mom bought it for me

Turquoise ring- my mom bought it for me

Bracelet- gift


Thursday was a really really great day. I ran lots of errands before work. Work was really long and busy and I felt like I couldn't get everything done even thought I was working forever. After work I went out with friends to a local night club that I never really experienced before. It was college night, and I had a BLAST. We danced all night and most drinks were only a dollar. It was really really fun and I never thought I'd say this, but I actually can't wait to go back.


No comments:

Post a Comment