Monday, May 16, 2011

Hanging With Mr Cooper







Shirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 1.99

Dress- Red White and Blue Thrift Store Hamilton NJ 1.99 (Heritage 1981)

Belt- Goodwill in Bordentown NJ 3.99

Flats- Goodwill in Ewing NJ 4.00 (Target)

Necklace- Red White and Blue Thrift Store Hamilton NJ 9.99

Gold ring- Golden Nugget Flea Market Lambertville NJ 2.00

Heart ring- from my mom


I danced so much in high heels on Thursday that on this Friday the 13th my feet were burning. Totally worth it though. I slept in, and went straight to work. Work was sort of slow during the afternoon, and it totally died in the evening. I started to get tired because I was so bored. I'm spending the evening relaxing and resting so that I can enjoy the rest of my weekend. I painted my nails a funky blue color that reminds me of mermaids. Oh the life of a young girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment