Thursday, May 5, 2011

Let 'em In! Let 'em In!












Green Shirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 3.99 (Old Navy)

Pink Shirt- Ross 5.00

Leggings- Target 8.00

Moccasins- Red White and Blue Thrift Store Hamilton NJ 3.95 (Minnetonka)

Necklace- Antique Show in Atlantic City 8.00

Plastic Ring- Claire's 2.99

Armadillo Ring- Columbus Flea Market 25.00

Bracelet- my mom bought it for me when I was a teenager

Belt- Used to be my grandmother's


On this Thursday I decided to do a little sleeping in. Work was slower than normal, and after work I went tanning. My dad and I went to Salvation Army and the Dollar Store and bought lots of stuff we didn't need (clothes and snacks). Shortly after we got home, I had to go back out to meet my BFF at the gym. Tonight our workout was extra intense- GREAT!

I'm spending the rest of my Cinco de Mayo relaxing to the best of my capability.

No comments:

Post a Comment