Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Mover & A Shaker









Dress- Goodwill Ewing NJ 4.99
Flats- Urban Outfitters 20.00
Belt- Thrift Store in Fort Myers FL 2.00
Necklace- gift from my mom
Ring- Columbus Flea Market 25.00

Tuesday was great. The weather felt like summer. I woke up early and went to the gym, got breakfast out, and went tanning. I took inventory on work shirts at the office, and then had to figure out who to give them to. Asking someone over the phone what size shirt they wear is an unusual and sometimes uncomfortable question.
After work I went to visit a friend who's away at college. We had a blast. When you travel to foreign places, sometimes you encounter a lot of unusual people. This occasion was no exception, but that's what makes the experience so exciting I guess. We all need some variety in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment