Monday, May 9, 2011

Mysteriously Missing







Shirt- Red White and Blue Thrift Store Hamilton NJ 3.95

Jeans- The Jean Depot 37.00

Moccasins- Urban Outfitters 20.00 (Minnetonka)

Bracelet- Antique Show in Atlantic City 8.00

Ring- Claire's 10 items for 5.00 sale


Saturday was meant for relaxing and really enjoying time off from the work week. I slept in later than usual, enjoyed coffee with a friend, and got to look at tons of cool plants. I had lots of laundry to do, and spent the evening thrift/dollar store shopping just like most other nights. I spent the really late hours watching old black and white Little Rascal's episodes- my all time favorite childhood show to watch.

This weekend really made me appreciate staying at home, enjoying the simple things in life, and taking pride in making my house a fun and great place to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment