Monday, May 9, 2011

Mamma Mia!









Dress- Forever 21 19.80

Shirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 1.99

Belt- Rummage Sale in Princeton NJ $.50

Necklace- Antique Show in Atlantic City 5.00

Yellow Plastic Ring- Forever 21 3.80

Red Flower Ring- Columbus Flea Market 8.00

Flats- Red White and Blue Thrift Store Hamilton NJ 3.95 (Forever 21)


Friday was a day full of surprises! My orange cat was extra friendly to me ALL day- SURPRISE! He is normally afraid of his own shadow and runs from most human beings. Work went well. I had my 3 month review (which I was totally unaware would happen that day) and overall my boss likes the way I work and I got a $.50 an hour raise! Hooray! After work I thought I would have a low key Friday night, but instead ended up having a fantastic end of college classes celebration with lots of people. Surprises are great!


No comments:

Post a Comment