Monday, May 2, 2011

The Monkey Chased the Weasel











Shirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 3.99

Dress- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 2.99

Flats- Gap 30.00

Belt- Thrift Store in Fort Myers FL 1.00

Armadillo Ring- Columbus Flea Market 25.00

Silver and turquoise ring- Hendrick's 29.00

Necklace- H&M 6.90


My goodness, what a Monday! I kept extra super busy at work- I got all the expense reports done (usually it takes me two days, but I got it all done today). By the time I finally finished i had just a few minutes to catch up with a co-worker then it was time to go home! I got so much sun yesterday and throughout the weekend that I took the day off from tanning. Instead I went home and hung out with my brother and his friend, just running lots of errands and having a grand old time driving around and listening to music with the windows open. I can't believe the day is over already!




No comments:

Post a Comment