Monday, May 9, 2011

Step Right Up Kids, Enjoy the Show













Dress- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 3.95 (Target)

Belt- Thrift Store in Fort Myers FL 1.00

Necklace- Goodwill in Bordentown NJ $.99

Ring- Golden Nugget Flea Market 10.00

Moccasins- Urban Outfitters 20.00 (Minnetonka)


Sunday was another fantastic day. As soon as I woke up, I feel like I hit the ground running. After church was a trip to Columbus Flea Market, followed by a short nap, then so much yard work, and flower planting, and just plain general chores that by the time the sun was going down it was finally time to quit. We had a nice family mother's day dinner at home, then built a fire in the chiminea in my backyard. We experienced fire works, a fish in the creek, and a stray deer while enjoying the fire. Great weekends make me dread the work week (I LOVE my job!) and just want the next weekend to get here already. I had such a fun weekend, hope you all did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment