Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hi Hello How are You- I'm Doing Fine.












Dress- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 3.95

Shirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 1.95 (Gap)

Belt- Thrift Store in Fort Myers FL 2.00

Necklace- Flea Market in Cape Cod MA 1.00

Plastic ring- Claire's 1.99

Armadillo Ring- Columbus Flea Market 25.00

Flats- Urban Outfitters 20.00


What a different Sunday! My dad brother and I got up early and ready for church, but when we arrived it turns out they were only having one mass today, and it wasn't for two hours! So we skipped church and went straight to Columbus Flea Market extra early. I got the armadillo ring that I'm wearing in the picture above and a couple other things. It's always just nice to walk around, be outside, and enjoy the sights of Columbus. We did a shortened version of the flea market today, and went to the Berlin Flea Market in south Jersey near my other house. It was very crowded, and all I got was a funnel cake. After that flea market, my dad and brother had to cut the grass at my other house. I sun bathed, picked up sticks, cut trees, and took a nap while they cut grass. We went to Goodwill on the way home and I got more clothing that I didn't really need.

I repotted a whole bunch of plants when I finally got home. I hope they get big in their new pots if I leave them outside for the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment