Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Yawn Yawn Yawn










Shirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 1.99 (Forever 21)
Jeans- Urban Outfitters 16.00
Moccasins- Red White and Blue Thrift Store Hamilton NJ 3.95 (Minnetonka)
Bracelet- got it when I was a teenager
Necklace- Golden Nugget Flea Market Lambertville NJ 3.00
Flower Ring- Hot Topic 1.95
Armadillo Ring- Columbus Flea Market 25.00

This Tuesday was very long. I worked from 1 pm until 9 pm, and I will be working longer and different hours than I normally do until a replacement can be found to fill the night time shift.
I got lots of work done during my time at the office. A co-worker brought me a stink bug inside of a plastic bug container and I watched him on my desk all day. Unfortunately I forgot to let him go at the end of my shift, I hope he survives until I can let him go tomorrow. I feel really guilty about it.
After today, all I want to do is get a good night's sleep to prepare for the long day I have ahead of me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment