Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's All Too Familiar










Shirt- Mom bought it for me from Khol's

Pants- Urban Outfitters 23.00 (BDG)

Flats- Goodwill in Ewing NJ 4.00 (Target)

Necklace- Columbus Flea Market 2.00

Armadillo Ring- Columbus Flea Market 25.00

Blue and Red ring- Columbus Flea Market 2.00


What a long Wednesday! I had a long rainy morning drive, plus a visit with my uncle before I even got to work. After work it was straight to ceramics class where I picked up all the items that I glazed last week (glazing is my favorite part, I love experimenting with different combinations) and I also made a bunch of new items. Then I met my BFF at the gym, and then we got mini meals at good old Crystal Diner. By the time I got home I was so tired it was ridiculous. I love doing as many things in one day as I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment