Monday, April 18, 2011

The Aftermath











Brown shirt- Gadzooks 10.00

Plaid Dress- Store in Echelon Mall NJ 12.99

Moccasins- Urban Outfitters 20.00 (Minnetonka)

Necklace- Columbus Flea Market 3.00

Red and Blue ring- Columbus Flea Market 2.00

Stone ring- Columbus Flea Market 3.00


Sunday was SO FULL! It was Palm Sunday so mass was extra long. Then off to Columbus (as you can see from the photos, it rained so much on Saturday that there was flooding at the flea market) where I got almost as many items out of the trash for free as I actually purchased. It was really really windy, and I felt like Marilyn Monroe holding my skirt down the whole time. After Columbus I went to Rider University to check out the exhibit in the art gallery, and I took a walk around campus taking a close look at the sculptures that Rider has. Then I got coffee in Princeton, then enjoyed a really cool nursery, and then had falafel back in Princeton (I ate outside and the wind was so terrible it was nearly impossible to eat at all). I was so worn out, I had to rest when I got home, and I spent the rest of the night at a friend's party with lots of fun people. Sundays are superb.


No comments:

Post a Comment