Thursday, April 14, 2011

Life is for the Living








Dress- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 5.99 (Forever 21)
Shirt- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 1.99
Flats- Joyce Leslie 12.00
Necklace- Columbus Flea Market 5.00
Flower ring- Columbus Flea Market 8.00
Stone ring- gift from my dad

Wednesday was sort of unusual. I went to the gym with my BFF before work, and while I was getting ready at my house to leave for work I knocked a tiny plant over in my bedroom and spilled dirt all over my windowsill. I repotted the plant and that was that. Work was fine and fun, and then when I got home from work I discovered that a picture that had been resting on top of my windowsill fell down on top my plants and shattered my succulent terrarium. There is even more dirt, and now tons of broken glass all over my windowsill. I don't know how it happened, it is an awful mess to clean up, and the plants were JUST starting to root, so I really have to be careful how I handle this.
I spent the evening with a friend and lots of other people in New Brunswick. It was a fun evening with silly people, and lots of cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment