Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Frankie Says Relax










Dress- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 3.99 (Target)
Shirt- Red White and Blue Thrift Store 3.95 (Old Navy)
Necklace- Columbus Flea market 8.00
Flats- Urban Outfitters 20.00
Big stone ring- 5 Below 3.00
Plastic ring- Claire's From a set of three stackable rings 3.99
Belt- found it in my house

Well. This Tuesday was full of anxiety. Work was fine, the evening was spent taking care of business and catching up, and everything turned out fine after lots of worrying for no reason. At the end of the day, all I can really say, is that I'm glad this Tuesday happened and I am extremely glad it is OVER.
I've included a few photos of my purchases from Columbus this past Sunday- a paper weight, a box of fish that move when you turn a music box dial, and a succulent plant. When I was purchasing the plant the woman told me ' Don't water it too much, let God take care of it' in a Greek accent. Columbus flea market is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment