Friday, April 8, 2011

Fumbling With the Knot










Dress- Red White and Blue Thrift Store Hamilton NJ 6.95
Sweater- Hand me Down from a Friend!
Necklace- My dad bought it for me at Columbus Flea market (Native American Hand Made with Coral and Turquoise beads)
Belt- Thrift Store in Fort Myers FL 3.00
Brown and Gold ring- Columbus Flea Market 1.00
Red glass ring- My mom bought it for me when I was younger
Flats- Urban Outfitters 19.99

This morning I got up early and went to the gym with my BFF! I jogged briefly! WOOHOO! I got coffee after the gym and had a normal slightly stressful Friday at work. I went thrift shopping with my dad and uncle (I got tons of clothes, the Salvation Army in Langhorne PA has too much to offer me) in the evening. I ended the night with friends, laughter, and silly games. Thank goodness it's the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment