Monday, April 4, 2011

Plop Plop Fizz Fizz










Dress- Red White and Blue Thrift Store Hamilton NJ 9.95

Cardigan- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 2.99 (Liz Claiborne)

Necklace- Columbus Flea Market 1.00

Flats- Walmart 3.00

Belt- Found it in my house

Gold ring- from my mom

Flower ring- Forever 21 3.80


Every day life just seems to get better. I went tanning before work today. The weather was SO NICE, it was finally warm enough to go without tights. It really finally felt like spring. Work was very slow and quiet. After work, I met up with my BFF, and we joined a gym. How exciting! It's really the first time I've ever decided to work out and get in shape and get healthy and build a little muscle- I can't believe I followed through! We worked out for an hour, it was really great I can't wait to keep going and see results. Of course it's always fun if you have your BFF with you. After working out we got bean and rice burritos- delicious. Life is so exciting. It's really great to be alive.


1 comment: