Monday, April 18, 2011

Bon Appetite









Shirt- Red White and Blue Thrift Store Hamilton NJ 3.95

Jeans- The Jean Depot 37.00

Flats- Gap 30.00

Necklace- Columbus Flea Market 5.00

Plastic ring- Claire's 2.99

Ring- On the Boardwalk in Seaside Heights NJ 10.00

Bracelet- Antique Show Atlantic City NJ 10.00


Saturday was too full of rain and water! I woke up to a cloudy sky, went tanning, then headed into work for a few hours. It was nice and quiet, and I got SO MUCH done, and by the time I had to go home it was POURING outside. Torrential downpours and wind ALL DAY. After work I bought a backpack at Walmart, then went home for a few hours before a dear friend came to visit. We went out for pizza/coffee, and then went out for a few beers, and chattered into the night. The rain never stopped. I hate when it rains all day into the night, and my feet get cold and damp and wet. Oh well, another Saturday down the drain.


No comments:

Post a Comment