Thursday, April 14, 2011

What's Your Sign?











Dress- Salvation Army Langhorne PA 4.99
Shirt- Red White and Blue Thrift Store Hamilton Nj 3.95
Belt- Thrift store in Fort Myers FL $.99
Necklace- The Best of Everything 12.99
Flats- Goodwill Ewing NJ 5.00 (Target)
Orange Ring- out of a $.25 cent machine
Red and Blue ring- Columbus Flea Market 2.00

Thursday already! I woke up with too many nervous feelings. I had such a full day I'm completely exhausted. Work was great as always- my boss came back from a work trip to Florida and this time he got us three dispatch girls bottle opener keychains and mine is a shark fin which is too cool. After work I went tanning, then went to the gym with my BFF. After the gym we went to Marco's Pizza for a quick slice of pie, then we went to Wildflower's Inn right next door with an old co-worker for a few beers. Too much fun, and now I'm too tired. Good night to all and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment